Some people have been having problems accessing the Street View programme so here is a brief overview of how I have managed to do so. As to whether this is the right way or the wrong way remains to be seen, but for me it works.
- Open up Google maps
- Select the area you wish to see
- Zoom in as close as you wish
- Click on the yellow figure at the top of the zooming slide
- Drag it over to the area you wish to check
- If the road turns blue then the Street View programme is available
- Using the provided tools you can pan left and right, or tilt up and down
I hope that everyone has fun using this, as not even Google could manage all of the roads in Bulgaria so if your house or street is featured then maybe your roads are not as bad as you once thought.